- I owe Dr. Williams so much gratitude for improving the quality of my life. He was the only one willing to treat me for the congenital hydrocephalus diagnosed in my 30s.
- I really like Dr. Williams, he is very knowledgeable in hydrocephalus, we came all the way from NY to see him and he spent almost two hours with my mom during her office visit with him. administering several different neurological tests and a physical exam. She has congenial hydrocephalus and after a 24 hour brain pressure monitoring it was revealed that a shunt surgery will probably not help her and we were sent on our way from the hospital but I really would like to thank Dr. Williams and his staff for being so accommodating to us! The Sandra and Malcom Berman Brain and Spine Institute at Sinai Hospital is a beautiful facility, way nicer than any hospital I’ve been to in NY and everyone is so nice and helpful.
- A doctor who truly cares, listens and explains the medical situation so that you can understand it. He clearly spells out options. Very much to the point and caring.
- I was referred to Dr. Williams on the recommendation of a surgeon I would meet later. Williams was step #1 to a surgery. After surgery I was returned to Dr. Williams. I have been going to him ever since (over five years now). I am more than grateful to him and his support group. Every detail is covered well in visits, always easy to schedule, and on time. Insurance codes are always correct. Can’t imagine how or where I could find better care. MyChart is a real plus and Dr. Williams does respond.
- Why I recommend him: He is very good at educating and answering questions. He does a thorough investigation. He spends an appropriate amount of time with you. He responds to emails through the patient portal promptly. However, he does book out probably 4 weeks out for follow-ups.
Click here to leave a Google Review